Saturday, 17 March 2012

Week 145 Winner and Top 5

Morning everyone,
I would just like to say a massive thank you to each and every one of you who entered my Flowers challenge last week and made it such a success, it goes to show how many of us really love our flowers! It was therefore a  tough decision once again to narrow it down to just a Top 5, you are all winners with amazing talent and I loved visiting your blogs to see your individual take on the challenge. Without further ado I will let Random.org announce the winner....

#122
Darlene



Congratulations Darlene! please email me your postal address to nicolajacklinis@live.co.uk and I will arrange for you to receive your prize.

Next, my Top 5 in no particular order:

#143 - Steph


#345 - Joyce


#47 - Sarah


#178 - Lisa


#294 - Rina


Congratulations ladies, please grab our Top 5 badge to display on your blogs and well done again! 

The competition was fierce this week and there really were too many favourites to mention them all here, so once again thanks for your support as it means so much to all of us at Allsorts! 
Don't forget to pop back a little later when our lovely Jo will have the details of this weeks challenge for you.
Hugs,







9 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of your top 5! Congrats to the other winners :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many congratulations to the winners :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you liked my little projects...thanks for choosing it in your top 5! Congrats to all the other winners too!
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the winners.
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited to be chosen in your top 5 of soooo many lovely cards. This is my first week to win and this is my third win this week, so I am really on cloud 9!

    Thanks and Ill be back!
    Rina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for choosing my project for top 5! Congrats to the others, everyone's projects were so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Thanks so much for choosing me as your winner and congratulations to the Top 5! Awesome creations! I will email you right away! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for choosing me to be in the top 5 this week! Congrats to other winners! X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for joining in the fun and please do leave us a comment or any suggestions you have.

Allsorts DT team xxx

09 10