Saturday, 21 January 2012

Celebration of Nations Winner and Top 5

Morning everyone, thanks so much for all your gorgeous entries over the past week, I've thoroughly enjoyed visiting such gorgeous blogs and seeing so many different interpretations of my theme!

Without further ado, random.org picked our winner to be:

#9  Esther





CONGRATULATIONS! Please email me nicolajacklinis@live.co.uk with your full address so I can arrange for your prize to be sent to you.


Next up, my Top 5 in no particular order are:

#6 Yulis



#15  Catherine



#3  Coops



#24  Ira


#11  Shelby




Congratulations ladies, feel free to grab our Top 5 badge to display on your blogs.

Thanks again to everyone, your continued support is very much appreciated, and with such gorgeous creations this week you are all winners!
That's it for now, but be sure to pop back later when Jo will be here with all the details of her challenge for the coming week!

Hugs



5 comments:

Ira said...

Congrats to the winner! Thanks for picking my card in your top 5, too!

Sandra said...

Many congratulations to you all:) Sandra H

Shelby said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of the top 5! Very flattered and congrats to the other winners.

Shelby

coops said...

thanks so much ladies for picking my card as one of your top 5 and huge congrats to the other lucky winners too :D

xx coops xx

Yulis Kartika said...

so much thank you ladies for picking my creation of the top 5 really surprised me a lot !!
congratulation to the other winners

Yulis

09 10