Saturday, 10 December 2011

Week 132 Winner and Top5

Good morning. Debs here with last week's winner and Top 5
But first thanks to everyone that found some time during this busy season to join in the fun with us :o)

We had some gorgeous work to feast our eyes upon and it was not easy deciding who would make my Top 5
Luckily it was up to Mr Random.org to pick the winners and they are:

Winner of Digistamp Boutique Images
#15

and that's you 

and
WINNER OF STITCHY BEAR PRIZE 
 is 
#39
that's you

 
Congratulations, please contact me on debs01may@talktalk.net
to arrange your prizes.

So onto my Top 5 in numerical order:





Congrats ladies. Please grab your Top 5 blinkie and display with pride.

Before I go I would also like to give the following talented young crafter a special mention


for this fabulous festive decoration
Well done Mo!

Thanks for popping by.
Brenda will be here very soon with another fabulous new challenge theme for you this week.



6 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! Thanks for picking me for your top 5 :-) Just off to update my blinkie now
    Hugs
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Top 5 work is fab, ladies! Thanks to Mr. Random! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW
    I can't say thanks enough for this Mr Random picker I'm so made up and can't wait to play along again.
    Thanks
    Fi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the top 5 pick!! can't wait to play in this weeks challenge too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to all the winners! :)

    Cheers,
    Jenny
    http://cookieadventures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwwww, thankyou so much for Mo's mention! he is over the moon!!
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for joining in the fun and please do leave us a comment or any suggestions you have.

Allsorts DT team xxx

09 10