Saturday, 26 November 2011

One layer card winners

Good Morning Peeps, what fabulous one layer cards last week, thank you all for joining in the fun.

Helene will be along later to tell you all about the new challenge, so I just need to let you know who is this weeks lucky winner.....................................

Kate (scroll down because it must be your lucky week)

Well done Kate, please mail me brenda@ibas.co.uk so I can get your prize off to you.

And my Top 5 are, as they say on a popular TV programme "in no particular order"........................










Stunning work everyone, please grab our special logo from the sidebar and wear with pride on your blogs........... and I hope you all have a good weekend.



4 comments:

  1. Wow just beautiful:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely surprise, I'm chuffed to bits to have made your top 5, thank you so much. Congratulations to to the other ladies and especially to Kate
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks very much Allsorts team, you've made my day twice over!!!

    ** Kate **

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely surprise! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for joining in the fun and please do leave us a comment or any suggestions you have.

Allsorts DT team xxx

09 10