Saturday, 29 October 2011

Week # 126 Halloween winners and top 5

Wow you lot certainly know how to spook!
Thank you for your gorgeous cards.
There are 2 lucky winners this week, 
so withouthout further ado, chosen by random org.

The winner of the $15 voucher from
is......
True Random Number Generator 
198
49  
Powered by RANDOM.ORG
Thats.....
and the winner of the $10 voucher from
is.....
True Random Number Generator
 
198
89  
Powered by RANDOM.ORG
and that's...
CONGRATULATIONS girls,
Please email me at
for details of how to claim your prize.

Now for the difficult decision making!

In no particular order here's my top 5

#22 Angelique

#27 Janiel

#59 Annie

#64 Linda

#184 Keeley

Gorgeous cards ladies,
grab our top 5 badge and wear with pride.

Our lovely Emma will be dropping by in a bit with a brand new challenge for you.

BIG HUGZ




3 comments:

Sandra said...

Good luck to the winners and fab cards ladies:) Sandra H

Angélique said...

Wow!! Awesome projects.
Thanks for choosing me as one of the very lucky ones for the Top 5 spot :)

having a {me} day said...

Woohoo! Thank you so much for choosing me in your Top 5. I will wear my badge with pride :) keeleyxx

09 10