Saturday, 17 September 2011

Winners and Top 5 Flowers and swirls

Good morning everybody!!
A huge thank you for all your beautiful entries for last week Flowers and swirl challenge.
I loved visiting all of you and picking out my favorites was not easy.
You are such a talented bunch!
If I could, I would have picked all of you as winners, but I had to use Mr Random to help me with the difficult decision.
And he came out with this number:
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Nr. 105
Karen
And this is Karen's gorgeous card

Congratulation sweetie!
Please contact me with your details at jill@vmnett.com to claim your price.

My top 5 for my week is:

Nr. 9 Tara


Nr. 15 Esther




Nr. 91 E.T


Nr. 126 Lynn


Congratulations girls, your work is awsome!
Come back here in an hour to see what theme my sweet teamie Nicola picked for you, for her first challenge. I know you will love it!

Have a wonderful weekend and happy crafting!
Big hugs from Jill


5 comments:

E.T. said...

eee I see my name there!! Thank you so much girls! Congratulations everyone!

Tara said...

Thank you so much for choosing me. woohoo! And the other cards you picked are stunning, well done ladies!!
Hugs Tara xx

Esther said...

Wow thanks so much for choosing my card...congratulations to the others ! Esther xx

Sandra said...

Many congratulations to you all!:) Sandra H

Lynn said...

Congrats Karen for a beautiful card and also the top 5 recipients, their cards were gorgeous!
Also thankyou for choosing my card in your top 5 (so excited about that!!)
Huggs
Lynn xxxx

09 10