Saturday, 27 August 2011

You've been framed winners

Good Morning everyone, I'm here with the winners and Top 5 from my 'You've Been Framed' theme and what a fabulous collection of entries, thank you all so much for sharing your fabulous work with us.

But............... I am afraid that I am unable to do the links to the winners blogs or add any pictures as something in the wireless connection between my mouse and computer seems to have thrown a wobbly on me and won't let me copy anything or select the images and links I want. Those 'that know' seem to think it's the mouse itself and another one has been ordered for me, but that does not help a lot today, so apologies that I am unable to share your lovely work.

So the best can I do is add the entry numbers beside the winners names and you can go check out the winners work by popping to Mr Linky in the post below.

And the winner of the Molly Blooms stamps from Sir Stampalot is..........................

No 72 Jo

Please e.mail me brenda@ibas.co.uk with your full postal addy Jo.

And my Top 5 are...................................

No 4 Heidi

No 22 Babs

No 84 Grace

N0 96 Lisa Jane

No116 Silke

Congratulations to you all, fabulous work, please go grab our Top 5 logo and wear with pride on your blogs.

Updated note: Mr Linky seems to have disappeared, sorry folks but I have mailed them to see if it can be restored, but the winner Jo had already mailed me so at least I can get her prize off to her after the Bank Holiday.

B xx

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jo go and collect your winnings well done and also to the top5:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo! I got so excited when I read 'Jo'
    ahhh well, congrats to Jo, enjoy your prize hunni :)

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of the top 5. Oooh I'm right chuffed! (in my best Lancashire accent lol)
    Luv, Babs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much, I'm delighted to have won :-) Congratulations to the top 5. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the Top 5!
    Congratulations Jo:)
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please delete my image # 71 ...I entered the wrong card. Carolina Girl

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for joining in the fun and please do leave us a comment or any suggestions you have.

Allsorts DT team xxx

09 10