Saturday, 16 July 2011

Week 111 winners

Oh my, you really are enjoying our Free and Easy July, it's been wonderful looking at all your entries, so much fabulous talent and inspiration out there which of course means choosing a Top 5 has been really difficult.

First of all the winner of the super prize from Crimson Cloud which thankfully Mr Random Org., selected for me is because the choosing has been so hard this week..............................


Congratulations Sonny, please mail me brenda@ibas.co.uk with your full name and postal addy so your prize can be sent to you.

And now the really hard bit, my Top 5 in no particular order..........................

Real vintage elegance


Fabulous colour combo


Such a striking piece


Beautifully coordinated

So soft and delicate

Congratulations to you all, please grab out Top 5 logo and wear with pride. Don't forgot to pop back later to see what Fleur has lined up for next week.

7 comments:

Tracy said...

Thank you for choosing me in your top 5, I am so delighted, fabulous work girls and I love joining in with your challenges.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Sandra said...

Congratulations and the well done to the top 5:) Sandra H

Sonny - Papirskreppa said...

I am so glad to be winner of Free and easy week 111 :) Great challenge :) Have a nice day :)

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Ohhh, I'm over the moon that my card was chosen as a top 5! Thanks you SO MUCH!! I too love joining in your challenges - and thanks for all the hard work you do behind the scenes with visiting entrants and making your beautiful cards every week.

{{hugs}} Jocelyn

Lisa M said...

Congratulations everyone...beautiful inspiration!!!

Camilla said...

Thanx so much for choosing my card for the Top five this week! And congratulations to the others as well:D

Priya said...

Hey...
Thank you so so soooooooooo much for considering me among top 5... I am so honored and glad..
Lots of love,
Priya

09 10