Saturday, 11 June 2011

All White challenge winner and top 5

There were some stunning entries last week very hard to pick from,
before I announce my top 5..... I need to pick a  random winner for the 6 images of the winners choice from Sally-Ann at Digistamp Boutique

drum roll please .................

number 26 Helen

congratulations please send me your email addy to metalicbutterfly@hotmail.co.uk and ill pass it on to Sally -Ann.

ok top 5 in no particular order


11. Sharon

24. Wedgie

28.  Heike


Congratulations please take the top 5 button from the sidebar!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Helen said...

Oooh...I won!
Thank you - will email you now!
Helen x

CARLA PREDIGER said...

Congratulations to the winner and also to the top5. Great cards.

Sharon said...

Thanks so much for picking me in the top 5 - that is fabulous.
Congrats to the winner and the other top 5 picks too.
Hugs,
Sharon xx

Sandra said...

Congratulations a well deserved winner...:) Sandra H

09 10