Saturday, 14 May 2011

stamp a lot winner and top 5

wow, Blogger really did make a mess of things this week...

Commenting turned out to be somewhat of a challenge so if any of you crafters didn't get a visit we're truly sorry but it was sort of out of our hands.

But we have two winners picked by Mr Random:

The winner of the Digistamp Boutique prize is:

Grats! Send your mail address to mummylade@gmail.com and I'll forward it to our sponsor.

And the winner of the Sir Stampalot prize is:

Grats! Send your post address to mummylade@gmail.com and I'll forward it to our sponsor.


And from the lovely entries this week I have picked my Top 5:






Congrats ladies, pick up the top 5 badge from the sidebar, you've earned it!

4 comments:

sara said...

ooooh thank you so much for picking my card
hugs sara x x x

tiggertastic said...

well done to the top picks and winner, thanks for picking mine for the Sir Stampalot prize :smile:

nessy said...

oh thankyou for picking my card for your top 5!!
vanessa xx

Deb.x said...

Thankyou so much for picking mine as top three, it really means a lot. My blog will wear its badge with pride!
Thanks again - I LOVE this challenge blog & hope to be a regular.
Congrats to other 4 too.
Deb.x

09 10