Saturday, 30 April 2011

April Showers winners

Morning peeps, Brenda here with the winners from last weeks challenge.

Mr Blogger is still not very keen on my posts and still paying havoc with spacing so am keeping this short and sweet and giving just names with links to the Top 5 pictures.

Winner of the stamp set donated by Sir Stampalot is


Congratulations Lynne, please mail me brenda@ibas.co.uk with your full postal addy.

And the Top 5 in no specific order are:


Well done all of you, please lift our Top 5 logo and wear with pride. Don't forget to pop back later when Amanda will have a new challenge for you.

B x

4 comments:

  1. Yippee ... Thanks Brenda! I've sent you a pm.
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Thanks for choosing me for your top 5! I will wear my badge with pride!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!!! Thank you for choosing my card for a TOP 5 Badge!!! Yeah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG thanks so much for choosing my card as one of the TOP 5! Congrats to EVERY1 !! YAY!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for joining in the fun and please do leave us a comment or any suggestions you have.

Allsorts DT team xxx

09 10