Saturday, 5 March 2011

Winners of make your own flowers and Emma's top 5

Wow ......if theres one thing us crafters know its how to make flowers !!!!!!

Great response to the challeng and some wonderful entries just sorry I couldnt choose you all!!!

Ok the winners are as chosen at random .....

Christine Dark images -Lisette
Products from LETRASET - Hazel (Didos)
Crafty Ribbon products -Spyder

Congratulations ladies please contact me at metalicbutterfly@hotmail.co.uk and i'll pass your contact details on so you can receive your prizes

And my top 5 are


Thanks for the inspiration girls please take the
'I made the top 5 ' 
badge from the sidebar and wear on your blogs with pride


4 comments:

  1. WOW I am so excited to have won, thanks so much, Love Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all ladies ))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohooo I won a prize! Thank you sooo much! I looked in before but didn't spot it! Hugs Lyn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Emma for letting me know!
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for joining in the fun and please do leave us a comment or any suggestions you have.

Allsorts DT team xxx

09 10