Saturday, 26 February 2011

Inspired by nature ~ Winners & My top 5

Thank you so much for so many gorgeous enties last week, your creations are wonderful

There are 2 winners this week, both chosen by random org.

The winner of $10 to spend at stitchy bear is ...........128  ~ Loreal Blondi

The winner of 6 Sketching Stamper digi images is .............154 ~ Kate T

CONGRATULATIONS GIRLS!!!

Please could you contact me at darrenandfleur@aol.com  so I can pass on your details

My top 5, in no particular order are :











Well deserved, please wear your Allsorts badge with pride!

Pop back later to see what the lovely Emma has got in store

Hugz








5 comments:

Kate said...

Thanks so much, I'm very excited and can't wait to get my hands on those fabulous digis!

** kate **

Suzie McFloozy said...

Yay I made the top 5 ! Thanks for choosing my card, I will display my badge with pride !
Congrats to the other ladies for there beautiful cards too x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Oh my goodness, what a surprise! Thank you so much for picking my card in the top 5 - what an honor!! Congrats to all the other winners to for their beautiful work. Thanks again for the winner's badge!

Hugs,
Linda

Lovely Linda said...

Oh my giddy aunt! I am delighted to be among your top five - thank you so much for the honour - congratulations to the other winners - your creations are divine! {{{hugs}}}

Loreal Blondi said...

It's allways great to win! Thank You!

09 10