Saturday, 19 February 2011

All About the Sentiment Winners

Hello folks, I'm back with the winner and Top 5 from my All About the Sentiment challenge.

There were some really great entries, but some of you gave me a challenge as well finding the sentiment. Unfortunately quite a lot of you seemed to forget the challenge was to use the sentiment as the focal point of your project or even use a sentiment at all, so afraid those could not be counted in when doing the draw for this weeks winners who are:

Polkadoodles CD - Ruby
Images from Sketching Stamper - Lou

Congratulations, please mail me brenda@ibas.co.uk with your postal addy.

And my Top 5, is no particular order:





4 comments:

E.T said...

Thank you so much for selecting my card as one of the top fives! :) Congratulations to everyone!

ribenaruby said...

Thankyou so very much! Congratulations to the other winners too. Ruby x

Pinkllilac said...

Thank you so much for selecting my card as one of the top five:) Congratulations to the other winners too.
Hugs Linda

Miesje said...

Thank you so much for selecting my card as one of the top 5! Congrats to all of the other winners also! It was a fun challenge!

09 10