Friday, 31 December 2010

Challenge 83 Winners

Oh my goodness, what a bumper challenge that was, over 650 entries when I did my last commenting stint.................and on that subject I hope I did eventually get to you all, I certainly tried even if there were copy and paste comments.

I decided if I was going to spend some quality time with my family over Christmas it was the only way with so many entries, so I do apologies that I veered away from the personal touch this time round.

But I did have a good look at all your entries which then gave me a huge problem selecting just five so as it was a two week challenge I selected ten..............plus the winner which Mr Random Org selected just happens to be one of my Top 10 and is...................

Congratulations Janice, please mail me brenda@ibas.co.uk with your full postal addy so you prize can be sent off to you.

And my other Top 10 entries who can all go lift our Top 5 logo (artistic licence this week) ..............




Janette

Tootsie


Diane






Scrapadinne






From all of us at Allsorts, a huge thank you for your wonderful support during 2010 and a Happy New Year to each and every one of you.


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful entries-I can see why you had such a difficult time choosing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done all these are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to everyone and thanks so much for including my wreath - I'm delighted:)Happy New Year to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for taking the time to comment on our cards. It really means a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh what a fabulous start to the new year thank you so much for selecting me as one of your top ten - whoop whoop and Hugs and Happy new year to you all
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brenda, thanks so much for your MAMMOTH commenting over the holidays. I tend to start copy/pasting if I have more than about 50 to do, with over 600 to do I think I may have just hidden in a corner and cried. You did an absolutely wondrous job, and your Top 10 cards are all gorgeous, congratulations ladies :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for joining in the fun and please do leave us a comment or any suggestions you have.

Allsorts DT team xxx

09 10