Saturday, 6 November 2010

Week 76 winners

Good Morning everyone, hope you are all ready for the weekend.

Thank you so much to all of you who joined in my gold, cream and red theme last week. There were some awesome creations and I really enjoyed visiting all your blogs. Fleur will be along later with a new challenge for you so do check back to see what she has lined up and she will also be introducing our Guest Designer for November.

So that just leaves me to announce this weeks winner selected by Mr Random Org:



Please mail me brenda@ibas.co.uk with your full postal addy Sandy so I can get your prize off to you.

And this weeks Top 5 who can all go lift our Top 5 blinkie are display on their blogs are, in no particular order as Bruce and Tess would say:






Gisele


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much girls for picking me as a top 5, love allsorts challenge and try to join in as many times as I can, I have been top 5 b4. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thrilled to be on of Allsort's Top Five for this challenge. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for joining in the fun and please do leave us a comment or any suggestions you have.

Allsorts DT team xxx

09 10