Saturday, 2 October 2010

Plain and simple winner and top 5

Wow some amazing entries for my plain and simple challenge but before I announce my top 5 first the winner of the prize from One stop card crafts is

entry number 132

Christi Hicks
If you e-mail me at metalicbutterfly@hotmail.co.uk i'll organise your prize hun...

And now for my top 5 in no particular order


Robin


Paul



Sem See

Squirrel



Vera Yates

Thanks for all your gorgeous entries this week its a shame I could only pick 5

Congrats to this weeks winners please take the top 5 button in the side bar




2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Christi and the top 5 - wonderful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for including my card in your top 5!! All the cards were fab... congrats to the others! Robin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for joining in the fun and please do leave us a comment or any suggestions you have.

Allsorts DT team xxx

09 10