Saturday, 18 September 2010

Colours of Autumn Winners

Good morning everyone.

How you wowed us with all your wonderful creations for my Colours of Autumn theme last week with so many stunning and varied pieces of artwork and you really embraced the beautiful rich colours of the season. I'm not totally sure, but I think this might be our highest week for entries, if it's not it's pretty close, but either way thank you each and every one of you for joining in.

Before I move on to the winner and Top 5, a quick reminder that there is still time to enter our sister challenge Penny Black at Allsorts where we are also looking for new DT members. So if you have not already entered what are you waiting for ? The challenge is sponsored by Penny Black themselves and there are great prizes on offer every month.

Now this weeks winner who I am thrilled to announce Random Org., selected is:


Well done Benedicte , please e.mail me brenda@ibas co.uk with you full name and postal addy so your prize can be sent off to you.

And this weeks Top 5, in no particular order are:






Jessica


Well done to all of you, please collect your Top 5 logo to display on your blogs.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats Benedicte, Lynn, Wenche, Ellie and Jessica! Thank you so much for including my card in the top 5 - I'm so delighted!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited to see I am in the top 5! Thanks so much! Congrats to all others chosen!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou so much for being chosen as a top 5 winner!! Woohoo!
    huggs
    Lynn :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for picking my card as one of the Top 5!! It's a honour!!!
    Hugs Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for picking mine as one of the top 5!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for joining in the fun and please do leave us a comment or any suggestions you have.

Allsorts DT team xxx

09 10