Saturday, 14 August 2010

Primary Colours winners and top 5

Well there were some fab entries for my Primary Colour Challenge
and I think that colour combo inspired lots of male cards too!

I get to draw 2 winners this week one for the fab £10 worth of digital images from Digistamp Boutique 

which is  entry number 30. 

Monika Reek

and the £10 gift voucher for Joanna Sheens store
which is entry number 41.

Laura C

Congratulations girls  please e-mail me at

and now for my top 5 in no particular order

Peri


Zoe


Doreen



Joyce




Kim


Congrats ladies wear your top 5 badge on your blogs with pride






4 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

Ooh thanks to choose my name beig the winner...my real name is MONIKA REECK with C....many many thanks and I will send email soon :) hugs...Monika Reeck

Zoechaos said...

Oh my goodness me such a surprise thank you Emma loved the idea of working with just the 3 colours never expected to be one of your top pieces thank you very much. xx Zoe

Gram's Treasures said...

Wonderful! Thank you for selecting my card in your Top 5. I have already put your badge on my blog. Have a great weekend!

Kim x said...

Oh Wow. I've just been checking out blogland and have found out that I have been selected for the top 5. Thankyou Thankyou
Love and hugs to All
Kimx

09 10