Saturday, 7 August 2010

And finally......... the winners

Good evening everyone, sorry to keep you all waiting.

Thanks to eveyone who entered my "Dressing Up" theme ~ week 63,
I'm sorry if I didn't get to leave you a comment as my Internet has been down, I did quickly pop over to see everyone and I loved them all!
There were some gorgeous entries,

The winner of the £10 one stop card crafts voucher as chosen by random org, is

#77 ~ Janna

Cogratulations Janna, please contact me at darrenandfleur@aol.com to arrange your prize! 

My top 5 was difficult as always and is in no particular order:



#83 Kiki


#94 Sandy

CONGRATULATIONS GIRLS
 Please wear your badge with pride!

Once again thanks everyone and I hope to see you again this week joining Emma's colourful challenge
and don't forget to have a go at our



8 comments:

Dorcas said...

They're all super cute!!!!

Jennifer said...

Thanks!! and congrats to the others too xx Jenny xx

mckinkle said...

Well done ladies!
Keryn x

Poppet said...

Congratulations, all beautiful cards. :-) xx

Lorraine A said...

oohh !! thank you so much for choosing me in your top 5 !! I am thrilled to bits :-) congratulations to the other girls too :-)

luv
Lols x x x

A Cards Delight said...

Beautiful cards by all! Congrats! Very pretty

梁名劉明倫裕 said...

這一生中有多少人擦肩而過?而朋友是多麼可貴啊!......................................................................

jules said...

well done!!!

09 10