Saturday, 10 July 2010

Week 59 Winners

Good Morning all you crafters, are you enjoying the weather ? Don't know what it was like where you live yesterday, but wow was it hot in the Fens, 31deg and the warmest day this year for sure. I would love to sat lets hope it stays this way, but we do need rain, the gardens are really suffering not to mention the crops.

But enough waffle from me, you all want to know who's won this weeks fabby prize from the Stamp Supermarket, but before I reveal all, I want to say what absolutely fabulous entries again this week, some stunning scenes were created and I loved looking at every one of them. And the winner selected by Ramdom Org is:

Congratulations Dort, please mail me brenda@ibas.co.uk with our full postal addy so your prize can be sent off to you.

And my Top 5 who can all display uot Top 5 blinkie are - this was oh so hard are, in no special order:

Tracy




3 comments:

  1. Beautiful selection of winners Brenda, well done and well deserved to all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!Brenda{B},thanks so much for the honour of being in your Top 5.
    That has so made my day!!
    big hug Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brenda thank you so much for choosing me as one of your top 5. Its really made my day! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for joining in the fun and please do leave us a comment or any suggestions you have.

Allsorts DT team xxx

09 10