Saturday, 12 June 2010

Strawberries and Cream Winner and Top 3

You guys never fail to amaze us with your wonderful artwork and I want to say a huge thank you to everyone who joined in my Strawberries and Cream theme last week. I really enjoyed visiting you all and I know we say this every week, but it really is so tough selecting just three, so here they are along with this weeks lucky winner:

Winner of this weeks prize of £10 value digi images from DigiStamp Boutique is:


Please mail me Tracy to collect your prize: brenda@ibas.co.uk

And my Top 5:

Christine - Wonderful recipe folders


Nicki - Florals with a touch of strawberry and cream


Lena - So fresh and vibrant

Helen - Sweet and delicate

Fiona - Barrow load of strawberries

The Top 5 winners can all take the Top 3 logo and wear it with pride on their blogs.

Fleur will be up later today with her new challenge, so do pop back to check it all out. And keep your eyes peeled on this blog next week, there is some super duper mega news coming your way - can you feel the excitement at this end ?

2 comments:

  1. Oooh...thank you for choosing me in your Top 5! :0)
    Congrats to the other winners too!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for picking me as one of the top 5 and congrats to you all.

    fi
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for joining in the fun and please do leave us a comment or any suggestions you have.

Allsorts DT team xxx

09 10