Saturday, 17 April 2010

Petals and Pearls Winners

Oh my goodness, I certainly picked a popular one here didn't I and so many wonderful entries. Although I visited all your blogs this week.....well I certainly hope I didn't miss anyone out.........I still had to go back and look again because it was so tough picking just five of you.

But first of all this weeks winner selected by Ramdom Org is:
True Random Number Generator
Min: 1 Max: 220
Result: 117
Powered by RANDOM.ORG

Congratulations Yolanda...............please e.mail me brenda@ibas.co.uk with your full name and postal addy and I will get your prize off to you.

And my Top 5 as always in no particular order:

5 comments:

Suzi said...

Wow!! Thank you for choosing my card to be included in the top 5. I'm delighted.
Hugs Suzi x

Lynda said...

How lovely to be one of the Top 5 - thanks for choosing my card - I'm over the moon!

Love Lynda xxx

kath said...

congrats to this week's winner and well done to the Fab 5....and I am head over heels in love with that gorgeous card from Lynda...have the stamp on order and can't wait to get it....hugs kath xxxx

janniche said...

wow!!!! thank you for choosing me to be one of the 5!
what a lovely surprise!
hugs janniche

Christine said...

Wow thank you so much really pleased to be in the top 5

Hugs to all Christine xxx

09 10