Saturday, 18 July 2009

Allsorts Challenge #9 - Winner & Top5

We had some fantastic entries to my sketch challenge last week - thanks to you all.
They were all winners in my eyes - but unfortunately there can only be one lucky person to take the fabulous prize donated by Stamp Addicts and that goes to.....................................................



Well done Julia - please e-mail me your addy to get your fab prize off to you.

Top 5













Congratulations to you all - please take the 'I made the Top 5 at Allsorts' banner and display with pride on your blogs.


Have a great day everyone.

TTFN

Debs xx


7 comments:

scrapperjulia said...

I was so happy to see my name and card! This is the first time I have won anything without being randomly picked and it feels great, thanks so much!

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW I am so excited my card made the top 5 again. Thanks so much for making my Saturday!
Love Hazelxoxo

pinky said...

Thanks so much ladies, me in the top 5, who would ever have thought it!!! Thanks again, I will display it with pride.Hugs
Pinky

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Oh wow! I'm in the top 5. What a lovely surprise. Thankyou so much and congrats to all the other winners - fabulous work from everyone.
Caroline xxx

Wendy M said...

Wow I'm in the top 5 again that's great, thank you sooo much. I always doubt my work but it makes me feel great when I know it's appreciated.
Thanks again
Wendy
:-)

Deb said...

Here's my creation for this week's challenge.

Kazabing said...

Fabulous work again ladies!!

here is my card

hugs
Kaza.xxx

09 10